The Horrid Orphans
Sometimes, it just doesn't work out.
As a designer, my job is to listen to my clients, visualize what they want to see, and then create that image.
Sometimes, I don't do it right.
Nobody's to blame; it's a dodgy process at best, and there's a lot to interpret. I'm pretty good at it, but I'm not perfect. The poor, abandoned creatures on this page are a testament to that fact.
On this page are creations whose intended parents didn't love them. "Too weird", they said, or "No, now that I think about it, I want a werewolf." These poor abandoned creatures are looking for a home.
For the price indicated next to each Horrid Orphan, you will receive a high-resolution layered Photoshop file suitable for use in print, web, on TV - whatever you'd need it for. And there's no licensing or contracts - you're adopting, not leasing. That orphan will become yours, forever.
Let me make that real clear - you're buying this artwork outright, as well as the rights to use it in your marketing and advertising. These are pre-made signature characters for sale; rejected designs that are still viable, just not right for their original projects.
Look into your heart. Don't you want to give one of these hideous abominations a loving home at your haunted house or dark attraction? Let them greet the public for you and entice the unwary to your doors.
Won't somebody please think of the children? The horrible, horrible children?
- You are buying a layered Photoshop file and, if you need it, other versions of the image in formats you specify such as JPG, GIF, TIF, PDF, etc. (EPS and AI vector formats not included - wrong kind of artwork).
- You are also buying the rights to use this artwork to market the product or attraction of your choice.
- All files are high-resolution, but may vary in actual physical size.
- Pricing is significantly lower than having one of these characters custom-created, generally by at least $200-$300.
- All sales final. No refunds, no exchanges.
- Pricing is based on complexity/completeness of the imagery and the time it took to create.
- All images sold as-is. Questions?
ASK BEFORE BUYING.
Don't see an image that suits your needs? Consider hiring Sinister Visions to create it for you.
Demon : $450
Faceless Nurse : $350
Sexy Nurse : $300
Joe Voltage : $250
Mr. Squiggly : $200
Werewolf 1 : $450
Cyclops : $350
Dahlia's Reflection : $450
Dr. Biohazard : $400
Mr. Stitchy : $250
Skullface : $350
Werewolf 2 : $300